Thursday, September 6, 2012

Playing Tag

I love making new friends! Especially when they include me in a fun game of Tag . . .





called The Next Best Thing


Thanks to Kelley Lynn - she has a fabulous blog and a book Fraction of Stone, to be released by Sapphire Star Publishing.

My book isn't hitting the shelves yet, but I can still tell you all about it . . .

What is the working title of your book?  
The Keeper
Where did the idea come from for the book? 
I'll resist the urge to wax philosophical and discuss the origin of all ideas and just say that I was thinking about one of my favorite Christmas activities and before I knew it I had a novel on my hands!
What genre is it?
Christmas (Inspirational) Romance
Which actors would you choose to play your main characters in a movie?

Do I have to have reasons for who I choose? They are who came to mind when I read this question...

What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
Mark Shafer inherits the family Christmas Tree farm, only he wants to sell it to pursue his career in music, until he learns the trees might be miracle trees.

Will your book be self published or represented by an agency?
I don't have a crystal ball, so I don't have an answer to this one yet!

How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
6 months, but I only wrote during my daughter's preschool hours!

What else about your book might pique the reader's interest?
Escape to a cozy New England town for Christmas, meet The Keeper and discover the secret and miracle of the trees.

And Tag! You're It! 

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!!



3 comments:

Valerie Ipson said...

Who would play my main character? Interesting question. I gave up looking for Taryn a long time ago, but when I was amusing myself with possibilities instead of writing I did find someone...I'll have to rack my brain to remember her name so I can join your tag game.

Tamara said...

Don't stress over it. I really hadn't thought of actors till I did this, so maybe that's not a good thing to admit, lol!! Thanks for playing along!

Crystal Collier said...

Oh, how fun! I love a good game of tag.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Inspiration for the Blog & Life