Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What is a Blog?

What do I do when life gets too crazy-busy and I still want to post something?
I get philosophical. Okay. Not really. But I did come across this little video where they asked people in time square  "What is a blog?"

It's short. And it may provide some comic relief. Unless, of course, you are a blogger, then brace yourself. I get the feeling we in the blogging universe aren't getting the r-e-s-p-e-c-t we deserve! Oh well.

Oh, and wait for the guy in the blue shirt. Can anyone tell me what it means to be "one third as smart as they really are?" Don't worry. I don't take offense. In fact, if someone needs to find a blog to point and laugh at - they are welcome to use mine!!

Have a great blogging day!

3 comments:

Joan Sowards said...

Cute video. Keeping a blog reminds me of the line from the musical 1776. "Is anybody there? Does anybody care?"

I enjoy reading other people's blogs. Sometimes I blogsurf by clicking "Next Blog" at the top of the page. It's interesting to see what people are doing.

Anna del C. Dye said...

That video is great fun. Thanks,
Anna del C.
Author of "The Silent Warrior Trilogy"
http://www.annadelc.com

Susan G. Haws said...

Thanks for that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Inspiration for the Blog & Life