Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bundle of Joy

No. Not a baby. Just a bundle of only somewhat related items that all make me happy.

1. There are 55 very cool and kind people following my blog! 55!  Some I know in real life - while others I'm not sure I'd be able to pick out of a line-up - which is a creepy thought - but still - I'm very thankful for my followers. I have follower-contest-ideas percolating. Stay tuned.

2. The ladies at MMW did not give me the boot after my first post! Shocking - I know. But that does mean you can catch another post. Today. Because I have the Tuesday slot. So check it out and you know, leave a comment if you like to do that sort of thing. http://www.mormonmommywriters.blogspot.com/

3. I used to post something on my personal blog (this one) on or around Tuesday's. So I may adjust that unless I can get super-organized and have my posts prepared ahead of time. Not holding my breath for that. But don't worry, I am not abandoning this blog. That is one of the things I love about blogging - the freedom- flexibility-and very understanding readers.

4. If you happen to be a really nice reader that keeps up with this blog and also checks out my new posts at MMW (Hi Mom!) - I just want to point out that I noticed my first two posts over there had stories with morals and I'm really hoping I haven't come across as someone on a soap box or alway moralizing. It really isn't like me, at least it hasn't been. Anyway, I don't think I'll follow that format every week, so hopefully I haven't turned anyone off . *Big Exhale*

5. Stay tuned for more posts about tapping into your creativity. As soon as I can figure out copyright for bloggers and make sure I don't break any laws and get myself sued. That would kind of take all the fun out of this blogging gig.

There you have it. Consider yourself updated. Have a great day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Inspiration for the Blog & Life