Friday, June 3, 2011

Super Awesome Summer Reading List 2011

I asked and you answered.
I complied and now I'm showing off the 
Super Awesome Summer Reading List
30 titles, a few classics, one about to debut (check out Possession, June 7th). Fiction, non-fiction, a few series & lots of great reads!
Thanks Everyone!


Possession by Elana Johnson
Divergent (Divergent Trilogy) by Veronica Ruth
Sapphique (Incarceron) by Catherine Fisher

The Eye of the World (The Wheel of Time, Book 1) by Robert Jordan

The Way of Kings (The Stormlight Archive) by Brandon Sanderson
Freefall, A Novel by Traci Hunter Abramson
Cold as Ice by Stephanie Black

Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
Akasha by Heather Tregaskes
Brisingr (The Inheritance Cycle) by Christopher Paolini

Petronella Saves Nearly Everyone: The Entomological Tales of Augustus T. Percival by Dene Low
Starclimber by Kenneth Oppel

Dracula: Complete, Original Text by Bram Stoker
Justice by Karen Robards

Skin Hunger (Resurrection of Magic) by Kathleen Duey
The Battle for Skandia: Book Four (Ranger's Apprentice) by John Flanagan

Devil's Food Cake: A Culinary Mystery & Key Lime Pie: A Culinary Mystery by Josi S. Kilpack
Queen in Exile by Donna Hatch

Fire by Night (Refiners Fire, Book 2) & A Light to My Path (Refiner's Fire, Book 3) by Lynn Austin
Lady of Milkweed Manor & Silent Governess, The by Julie Klassen

Pride And Prejudice by Jane Austen
The Hiding Place by Corrie ten Boom

Sense And Sensibility by Jane Austen

A Marvelous Work and a Wonder by Le Grand Richards
To the Rescue: The Biography of Thomas S. Monson by Heidi Swinton

She Got Up Off the Couch: And Other Heroic Acts from Mooreland, Indiana by Haven Kimmel

The Assignment by Jean Matthews

3 comments:

Crystal Collier said...

That is quite a list! I want to copy it and digest the contents, but I think it would take me at least two years to get through! (Chalk that one up to home schooling.) Looking forward to finding out which of these are the best reads.

Unknown said...

I just ordered my copy of Possession this evening and I can't wait!!!

Love your blog!!! Brilliant! I noticed you had three different blogs, I'm curious, what one do you use the most? I'd love to follow!

Tamara said...

Crystal - I know! last year the list was shorter and I think I ended up reading almost all of them. Not this year.

Jen - Thanks! This is my personal blog. I blog over at mormonmommywriters.blogspot.com on Tuesdays and the other blog - Kreativley Speaking I created, but haven't used yet. Thanks for stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Inspiration for the Blog & Life